Giải Trí với AI (Entertainment with AI)
Tôi không chấm AI về khả năng sáng tạo nhưng về viêc copy và giải trí thì AI càng ngày càng khá
I do not give AI a good mark on creativity but on copying and entertainment AI is getting pretty good.
Tôi dùng AI để thay cho những filter cũ kỹ của Photoshop và chơi với hình ba chiều (3D) mà tôi đã vài lần thử nhưng bỏ cuộc vì nó quá phức tạp. AI filters hơn Photoshop filters một trời một vực
I use AI to replace the old Photoshop filters and play around with 3D images which I have tried to learn to create several times but gave up because of its complexity. AI filters are way better than the old Photoshop filters
![]() |
| Pencil Effect |
![]() |
| Charcoal Effect |
![]() |
| Watercolor Effect |
![]() |
| Oil Effect |




Comments
Post a Comment